Booking regulations for organized groups
- Reservation of organized groups can be made in person at the headquarters of the Barbarka Rope Park during opening hours, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 727 645 380.
- A minimum of 10 people is considered as organized group.
- Organized groups with minors are required to have their parents’ statement for participation in the Rope Park on the day of using the Park (download > here <).
- If there are children aged 6-13 in the group, the presence of supervising adult is necessary.
- An supervising adult is an adult (parent, legal guardian or authorized person) who supervises minors below 14 years old during their passage through the Rope Park course. The supervisor is adequately trained in supervising of the child. Supervising adult should see the child all the time and if necessary intervene verbally.
- Organized groups are entitled to purchase group tickets according to the current price list.
- Sundays and public holidays can not be booked.
- It is possible to book groups beside the opening hours of the Park after previous arrangements.
- By submitting the booking order of the Organized Group, you accept the Booking Regulations and the Rope Park Regulations.
- As part of booking we charge an advance of:
– groups of less than 15 people – 100.00 zł
– groups of less than 30 people – 200.00 zł
– groups of 30 people and more – 300.00 zł
- Reservation of group will be confirmed by the Instructor with information in electronic form including: group name, exact date and time of group arrival, number of participants, amount of advance payment, account number to which an advance payment should be made, contact details, email, phone number. It is recommended that the group should read the Rope Park Regulations prior to arrival.
- After receiving confirmation of the booking, the person responsible for booking the group sends an advance payment.
- After the payment has been booked, the payment confirmation will be sent electronically.
- In the case of non-payment of the advance within 3 days from booking, the reservation is canceled. It is recommended to send a confirmation of the transfer by e-mail.
- Groups organized in the case of cancellation of the reservation have the right to a refund of the advance according to the following criteria:
– Cancellation 14 days before the planned arrival of the group – Rope Park Barbarka returns 100% of the advance payment
– Resignation 7 days before the planned arrival of the group – Rope Park returns 80% of the advance payment
– Resignation 3 days before the planned arrival of the group – Rope Park returns 50% of the advance payment
– Cancellation 24 hours before the planned arrival of the group – Rope Park does not return the advance payment!
- In case when the group is not able to arrive on the set date, it is possible to transfer the reservation to another, convenient for both sides date (in a given calendar year), without additional costs related to the change of the booking date. Such a situation can only take place if the person responsible for the group (group manager) informs Barbarka Rope Park about this fact at least 24 hours in advance (counting from the date / time of arrival).
- After usage of the attractions of the Barbarka Rope Park by the, the Instructor charges the service, downgrading the amount of advance payment. The Instructor gives a relevant receipt / invoice for the service.
- If the case when advance payment is higher than the total ticket purchase amount (due to fewer people than declared), the difference is not refunded.
- If the group does not arrive within the set time, the reservation will be canceled and the advance will not be refunded. A group is allowed to be up to 15 minutes late.
- For all matters not covered by this Regulation, the rules of the Civil Code Act have the purpose and shall be considered by the court competent for the service provider.