Booking regulations for organized groups
- A minimum of 10 people is considered as an organized group.
- For safety reasons, prior booking of a group is a necessity.
- Depending on the size of the group and its’ visitation date, the Barbarka Rope Park provides the needed amount of safety gear and the care of Park Instructors.
- The Barbarka Rope park does not allow the booking of one group at the same date and time of another group.
- Reservation of organized groups can be made in person at the headquarters of the Barbarka Rope Park during opening hours, by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at 727 645 380.
- Organized groups with minors are required to have their parents’ statement for participation in the Rope Park on the day of using the Park (download > here <).
- If there are children aged 6-13 in the group, the presence of a supervising adult is necessary.
- A supervising adult is an adult (parent, legal guardian or authorized person) who supervises minors below 14 years old during their passage through the Rope Park course. The supervisor is adequately trained in supervision of the child. The supervising adult should see the child all the time and if necessary, intervene verbally.
- Organized groups are entitled to purchase group tickets according to the current price list.
- Sundays and public holidays cannot be booked.
- It is possible to book groups outside of the opening hours of the Park after previous arrangements.
- As part of booking we charge a deposit:
– groups of less than 15 people – 100.00 zł
– groups of less than 30 people – 200.00 zł
– groups of 30 people and more – 300.00 zł
- The reservation of a group will be confirmed by the Instructor with information in electronic form including: group name, exact date and time of group arrival, number of participants, amount of deposit payment, account number to which the deposit should be transfered to, contact details, e-mail, phone number. It is recommended that the group reads the Rope Park Regulations prior to arrival.
- After receiving confirmation of the booking, the person responsible for booking the group transfers a deposit.
- By submitting the booking order of the organized group, you accept the Booking Regulations and the Rope Park Regulations
- After the deposit has been verified, the payment confirmation will be sent electronically.
- In the case of non-payment of the deposit within 3 days from booking, the reservation will be cancelled. It is recommended to send a confirmation of the transfer by e-mail.
- The deposit will be returned at the end of the group’s visit, provided that everyone meets the previously affixed conditions.
- In the case of cancellation of the reservation, the organized group has the right to a refund of the deposit according to the following criteria:
– Cancellation 14 days before the planned arrival of the group – Rope Park Barbarka returns 100% of the deposit payment
– Resignation 7 days before the planned arrival of the group – Rope Park returns 80% of the deposit payment
– Resignation 3 days before the planned arrival of the group – Rope Park returns 50% of the deposit payment
– Cancellation 24 hours before the planned arrival of the group – Rope Park does not return the deposit payment!
- If a group is not able to arrive on the set date, it is possible to transfer the reservation to another, convenient for both sides date (in the given calendar year), without additional costs related to the change of the booking date. Such a situation can only take place if the person responsible for the group (group manager) informs Barbarka Rope Park about this fact at least 24 hours in advance (counting from the date / time of arrival).
- If the group does not arrive within the set time, the reservation will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded. A group is allowed to be up to 15 minutes late.
- After usage of the attractions of the Barbarka Rope Park by the group, the Instructor charges the service, downgrading the amount by the deposit payment. The Instructor gives a relevant receipt / invoice for the service.
- In the case of the deposit amount being higher than the total ticket purchase amount (due to fewer people than declared), the difference is not refunded.
- For all matters not covered by this Regulation, the rules of the Civil Code Act have the purpose and shall be considered by the court competent for the service provider.